Groups

reccomend a scary film for tonight

Banned
    has to be very scary/jumpy. the scaryier the better.

25 Comments

Original Poster Banned

no exorcist, poltergiust please. i fell asleep.

come on guys whats the scariest film you have ever watched?

saw one called 'creep' on E4 the other night, I woke up to find it on as the finale started - scared the s, h and ite out of me. Was set in an underground tube station - between stations. Loads of grotesque imagery in it.

starred Franka Potente(Bourne Identity/Supremacy)

Original Poster Banned

yh seen that, great film. something on those lines would be great.

p.s. did you hear the noise that creature makes eeeeeeew creapy

Craig david;3339626

yh seen that, great film. something on those lines would be great.p.s. … yh seen that, great film. something on those lines would be great.p.s. did you hear the noise that creature makes eeeeeeew creapy

I had to reach for my teddy afterwards:-D

One of the scariest things I've seen is the original Japanese version of 'The Ring' - my god is that creepy

it ...

Original Poster Banned

missismop;3339646

it ...

watched that when i was a kid, 8 out of 10

The shining, more creepy than out and out scary I guess

Got that great air of mystery about it too - Kubrick......'nuff said.

The grudge scared me. It was the noise more than anything. I kept on thinking I could hear it lol

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3339669

The shining, more creepy than out and out scary I guessGot that great air … The shining, more creepy than out and out scary I guessGot that great air of mystery about it too - Kubrick......'nuff said.

abit old, so far its either night of the living dead (1990), the descent or 28 days later, was looking for a really jumpy one

The orphange or rec, both spanish horrors and both brilliant

Silent Hill

The Dark

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;3339675

The grudge scared me. It was the noise more than anything. I kept on … The grudge scared me. It was the noise more than anything. I kept on thinking I could hear it lol

just seen the trailer looks good, but im sure i heard alot of people say it was rubbish. buts its on my shortlist for tonight

Original Poster Banned

shortlisted silent hill and the orphanage

cheers guys

Scary Movie 1/2/3/4/5

just to give you a heads up silent hill at the end is a tad horrible. Less scary and more sick

The grudge is jumpy but not scary. REC has just been remade but the original is meant to be good.

saw 1 2 3and 4!!! i love them x

Original Poster Banned

[QUOTE=michelle2207;3339781]saw 1 2 3and 4!!! i love them x[/QUOTE

not really a saw fan

Original Poster Banned

REDRANGER86;3339770

just to give you a heads up silent hill at the end is a tad horrible. … just to give you a heads up silent hill at the end is a tad horrible. Less scary and more sickThe grudge is jumpy but not scary. REC has just been remade but the original is meant to be good.

so which would you watch?

try original jap ring all 3 in same evening
    been afraid of my tv for 3 day

old boy or the wickerman (orig)

im on the look out for a good film too

grudge was boring, i didnt like it at all
    silent hill is scary horrible nasty film
    someone told me teeth was scary i watched it and it was sooo funny but rubbish aswell
    there was one someone recommended on here sure it was called strangers or summit like that, i thought that was good ending wasnt so great

ive watch so many i can never remember them..bloody mary is rubbish, all the boys love mandy lane is rubbish

REC (not Quarantine)

You could try Dead set at 10pm on E4 followed by Cabin Fever straight after on the same channel.

Never seen cabin fever, but dead set has been great so far and the last episode is tonight.

BillButter;3340288

You could try Dead set at 10pm on E4 followed by Cabin Fever straight … You could try Dead set at 10pm on E4 followed by Cabin Fever straight after on the same channel.Never seen cabin fever, but dead set has been great so far and the last episode is tonight.

cabin feever is rubbish. but dead set is good, watched my first episode last night and cant wait for tonights. shame its last one

what about gothika??? that scared the hell out of me but then i get scared by my own shadow lol :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is68
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764243
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1726
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31145

See more discussions