Boy in striped pyjamas, Taken, Slumdog

Banned

hangover is a good laugh

storysacks;7287784

The Hangover, funniest film of the century. FACT

Erm it's funny, but don't get carried away... lol

Happy Gilmore

Once were warriors

has anyone seen The Life of David Gale? fantastic film and one of my favourites

bossyboots;7287809

has anyone seen The Life of David Gale? fantastic film and one of my … has anyone seen The Life of David Gale? fantastic film and one of my favourites

Class film!

ChipSticks;7287817

Class film!

Isnt it !!! so amazing and right up to the end you are still glued to your seat

imdb.com/tit…92/

am gonna order it from somewhere as been few years since av seen it

Lord of the Rings trilogy.
    Terminator 2: Judgement Day
    Aliens.

Loads more but those are some good ones.

Yeah, 'Life of David Gale' is a fantastic movie.

However, Stand By Me is my all time fav :thumbsup:

u have prob seen these but my favs are
    shawshank redemption
    the green mile
    and for comedy i love planes,trains and automobiles

In Bruges, 3.10 to Yuma, District 9

edjaned;7287882

u have prob seen these but my favs areshawshank redemptionthe green … u have prob seen these but my favs areshawshank redemptionthe green mileand for comedy i love planes,trains and automobiles

"Those aren't pillows!!"

So many funny moments in that one :-D

agree with green mile and shawshank.. amazing.

also like 7 pounds... catch me if you can... taken... the guns of navarone... ben hurr... the one thart flew over the cukoos nest... the italion job... forest gump.. the breakfast club... a beautiful mind.. the god father trilogy..

sure theres loads more..

Leon (my all time fave)

scarface
    aliens(directors cut)
    and a new movie called the blind side-released here january I think but "available"(cough)

Original Poster Banned

Thanks. I might take a look at hangover and The Life of David Gale.

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

barky;7287957

scarfacealiens(directors cut)and a new movie called the blind … scarfacealiens(directors cut)and a new movie called the blind side-released here january I think but "available"(cough)

Cough?

ohh... Cough

SuperEd

aliens,bio dome, sex lives of the potato men,goonies,short circuit

bossyboots;7287809

has anyone seen The Life of David Gale? fantastic film and one of my … has anyone seen The Life of David Gale? fantastic film and one of my favourites

Brilliant film.My favourite is The Notebook.:)

goonertillidie;7287978

aliens,bio dome, sex lives of the potato men,goonies,short circuit

Goonies-:thumbsup:.Everyone laughs at my sloth impersonation!:w00t:

martinhb;7287808

Once were warriors

brill film and there is a second one

what becomes of the broken hearted:santa:

let the right one in

missismop;7288027

brill film and there is a second one what becomes of the broken … brill film and there is a second one what becomes of the broken hearted:santa:

is there?
    didnt know there was a 2nd one,is it any good?

my fave of all time - the lost boys - 'sequel' is rubbish!

hostel 1 & 2

supposed to be gory but i found it funny when the woman got her kneck slit and her head flwe back and blood was pouring out lol. Or when the man got the back of his legs cut & he tried to get up n his feet snapped off i was in histerical but i probally shouldnt of been lol :oops: :-D

edjaned;7288042

is there?didnt know there was a 2nd one,is it any good?

yes it was ,we watched it the other nite
    not as gd as the first one
    but gd :santa:

aah96;7288129

hostel 1 & 2 supposed to be gory but i found it funny when the woman got … hostel 1 & 2 supposed to be gory but i found it funny when the woman got her kneck slit and her head flwe back and blood was pouring out lol. Or when the man got the back of his legs cut & he tried to get up n his feet snapped off i was in histerical but i probally shouldnt of been lol :oops: :-D

your to young to be watching them

2 of my favs are Romeo & Juliet, Space Jam

micoo;7288220

your to young to be watching them :p2 of my favs are Romeo & Juliet, … your to young to be watching them :p2 of my favs are Romeo & Juliet, Space Jam

sooooooo.........there funny :):santa:

aah96;7288234

sooooooo.........there funny :):santa:

they are :lol: i laughed soo much at the latest saw film it was awfull :lol: sooo predictable

micoo;7288254

they are :lol: i laughed soo much at the latest saw film it was awfull … they are :lol: i laughed soo much at the latest saw film it was awfull :lol: sooo predictable

pmsl i havent watched them yet but im going to

where can i go shopping tomorrow ?

aah96;7288261

pmsl i havent watched them yet but im going to where can i go shopping … pmsl i havent watched them yet but im going to where can i go shopping tomorrow ?

town centre :? lol i need to do my christmas shopping :oops: havent got anything yet :lol:

micoo;7288271

town centre :? lol i need to do my christmas shopping :oops: havent got … town centre :? lol i need to do my christmas shopping :oops: havent got anything yet :lol:

i cnt b bothered n i only have £22

aah96;7288285

i cnt b bothered n i only have £22

ive managed to convince my parents they owe me 110 quid :lol: tht should help with the christmas shopping, but i cant do it till im feeling better ive got an awful cold atm :-(

micoo;7288298

ive managed to convince my parents they owe me 110 quid :lol: tht should … ive managed to convince my parents they owe me 110 quid :lol: tht should help with the christmas shopping, but i cant do it till im feeling better ive got an awful cold atm :-(

awwww, you got a bad case of man flu bless him and im going shopping for my self lool x

aah96;7288365

awwww, you got a bad case of man flu bless him and im going shopping for … awwww, you got a bad case of man flu bless him and im going shopping for my self lool x

i do :-( spent all day wrapped in a blanket watching star wars lol

Ronin
    Iron Man
    Blood Diamond
    The Day after Tomorrow

The Shawshank Redemption
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9522
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34