Groups
    EXPIRED

reccomendation for digital camera??

i'm looking for digital camera that also has a view finder.. a rare find these days. also i'm looking for a 5+ optical zoom. nikon used to do coolpix 5100 etc which was ok but cant find a good optical zoom with view finder.. i dont want slr and dont want to carry my old analogue around...

2 Comments

I bought a Fuji S8000 a couple of months back for around £115. Very pleased with it.

I bought it as a reconditioned camera direct from Fuji, their price has subsequently been reduced and it was in stock yesterday, but appears to be out of stock right now.

I am sure it will be back in stock later this week if it is of interest to you

]https//se…000

*edit* they seem to have the later version in stock, the S8100 for £133, not sure if it is better or not, but spec seems similar and it would be reasonable to think it is an improvement on the S8000...

I don't know what price range you're looking at, but the Canon Ixus 970 IS has a viewfinder & 5x Optical Zoom. Currently £180 on Amazon with Free delivery & free canon sock case.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044564
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36

See more discussions