Reccomendation - Free equaliser download for laptop using external speakers.

Found 6th Sep 2017
As in the title.
Playing music via Bluetooth speakers connected to laptop.
I use Google Music, which annoyingly doesn't have a built in equaliser.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
In windows? if yes, then Voicemeeter Banana has an excellent Parametric EQ, you probably wont find a better one.

Its easy to set up, ask me if you want help as it can be a bit confusing, but its really not.

vb-audio.com/Voi…htm

Tip: ignore Hardware Inputs, you only need to use a Virtual Input.
Edited by: "4Real2016" 6th Sep 2017
4Real20163 h, 52 m ago

In windows? if yes, then Voicemeeter Banana has an excellent Parametric …In windows? if yes, then Voicemeeter Banana has an excellent Parametric EQ, you probably wont find a better one.Its easy to set up, ask me if you want help as it can be a bit confusing, but its really not.http://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htmTip: ignore Hardware Inputs, you only need to use a Virtual Input.

Thanks. Much appreciated. I'll give it a try and get back to you.
It works great. Thanks very much.
I'm impressed if you set it up correctly by yourself, most people miss the new devices in windows playback devices.

Forgot to mention don't use the EQ under Voicemeeter VAIO, Bass, Treble, etc, its inferior to the Parametric EQ.

FYI - WDM on output devices equals WASAPI

Glad it works.
Equalizer APO
4Real201658 m ago

I'm impressed if you set it up correctly by yourself, most people miss the …I'm impressed if you set it up correctly by yourself, most people miss the new devices in windows playback devices.Forgot to mention don't use the EQ under Voicemeeter VAIO, Bass, Treble, etc, its inferior to the Parametric EQ.FYI - WDM on output devices equals WASAPIGlad it works.

Thanks. I may have some questions later.
rev641 m ago

Equalizer APO

Thank you. I'll check this out also.
rev610 h, 19 m ago

Equalizer APO

Yeah I nearly mentioned Equalizer APO, but it's not as easy as VB, although its much easier than it use to be.
4Real20165 m ago

Yeah I nearly mentioned Equalizer APO, but it's not as easy as VB, …Yeah I nearly mentioned Equalizer APO, but it's not as easy as VB, although its much easier than it use to be.

I don't normally use an EQ but that's the one I turn to if I do. It can be a bit complicated at first.
Edited by: "rev6" 7th Sep 2017
rev61 h, 7 m ago

I don't normally use an EQ but that's the one I turn to if I do. It can be …I don't normally use an EQ but that's the one I turn to if I do. It can be a bit complicated at first.

Yeah same here, but chasing that perfect sound can get expensive, time consuming, I've had enough DAC/AMP/Headphone combos for a lifetime lol.

Done right though you can make a mediocre set up perform well above it's price range.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions