Groups
    EXPIRED

Reccomendation on fixing screen on lg g3?

had for few months, dropped today, the bottem half is functioning top half where crack is is not so unusable really, looked online repairs look to much to do myself, where is good to repair? (not to dear)

5 Comments

Timpsons the shoe/key people now do phone repairs if you have one near you. Will warn you though that it's not going to be cheap and you're possibly looking at around the £200 mark if not more and that's pretty much standard for new phones.

Original Poster

Carbonize

Timpsons the shoe/key people now do phone repairs if you have one near … Timpsons the shoe/key people now do phone repairs if you have one near you. Will warn you though that it's not going to be cheap and you're possibly looking at around the £200 mark if not more and that's pretty much standard for new phones.

only paid £300 for the phone haha :O

Should cost you around £100 looking at eBay repairers, ring a few local mobile shops in your area and ask for a quote or go into a few.

spsmobile.co.uk/rep…php 100 quid, not used them yet but going to send off my son's Xperia z soon, I found them via ebay, they have good feed back score here

Edited by: "ding" 15th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would29116
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway44
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…11
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today55

See more discussions