Receive email for Amazon UK about price drops & Lightening Deals/Deal of the Day?

Found 9th Aug
Is it possible to receive emails when the price of an item drops or is included as a Lightening Deal/Day of the Day?

I've looked at the Camel x3 site, but their charts don't show item prices when its been included in a Lightening Deal/Deal of the Day etc.
So even if I were to set up a trigger price alert, I don't think I'd receive an email.

Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
When I’ve looked at something recently (so it is in my recently viewed section on Amazon) or ‘saved for later’ in my Amazon basket, Amazon has sent me an email on the day if the item is going to be in a lightning deal. They do this to try and make a sale! But it has actually helped me when I’ve wanted something cheaper.
What I do is save items into wish lists, when there is a deal on that item Amazon pings me a push message on my app to tell me.

For watching price drops you will find this by click into your wish lists or basket to find it has reduce in price by a x% since adding it.

I've never had an email about certain items.
Thank you both very much
I also use Keepa on my Chrome browser, you can set Alerts & sometime i find it pings me quicker than Camel.
Hope this helps.
epic.mushroom3 h, 13 m ago

I also use Keepa on my Chrome browser, you can set Alerts & sometime i …I also use Keepa on my Chrome browser, you can set Alerts & sometime i find it pings me quicker than Camel. Hope this helps.

Thank you
I'll try it out on FireFox
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants