received a refund from Republic at the same time i signed for parcel

12 replies
Found 18th Nov 2009
as stated above ..

i signed for a parcel at 09:47 this morning and when i checked emails later on this aft i had been given a full refund for the item at the exact same time as i signed for it...

anyone else had this before? would call it a problem but obviously it's not... lol

what do i do? say nothing??? hope for the best!!!

12 Comments

Thanks for letting us know, will tell the girlfriend to look in to it as she is a floor manager for them..

i work for republic and will look into the matter

whats her name ukmonkey

Original Poster

well thanks for taking time out to look into it for me... lmao

watugot;6930139

whats her name ukmonkey

Now that would be compromising her position..

Banned

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="DarkRed"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I also work for them as CEO...I'll look into this as a matter of urgency.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

ukmonkey;6930178

Now that would be compromising her position..

was going to look her up on facebook :whistling:

Banned

i built the company from the ground up i started selling from a dirty wheelbarrow in a market i dont need to look into it you keep the goods and the refund merry christmas :-)

Original Poster

daz1981;6930309

i built the company from the ground up i started selling from a dirty … i built the company from the ground up i started selling from a dirty wheelbarrow in a market i dont need to look into it you keep the goods and the refund merry christmas :-)

Why thankyou good sir..... :santa:

I know be a good citizen and contact them and arrange to send the money back

Original Poster

yeah like thats gonna happen... get back to work you !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…11

See more discussions