Groups

Received aigo mp3/4 players from Bigpockets and no players in the boxes..

Has anyone else had the same problem? I ordered a 2gb and it was really good so ordered 2 of the 1gb for the kids..Post office tried to deliver on Saturday and i was out so I collected Monday-they were just in a white jiffy bag and when I opened it both of the players are missing but all the accessories are there-just wondered if anyone else had the same and maybe bigpockets just forgot to put the players in the boxes?
    Thanks!

5 Comments

They probably ended up in someone's bag o **** :lol:

Original Poster

mmm do you know it was my first thought too...lol

Give them a call and explain

Strange it happened with both though, makes it sound more like someone has taken them out when packing/delivering

Original Poster

yep i know-the jiffy bag was hardly secure, and was all creased and had a split in it. Strange that all the bits are still there tho? i have emailed them so will see what they say.

Original Poster

i emailed as couldnt find the phone number and they said they will replace so I am really happy with the service!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions