Expired

Received anonymous flowers from Interflora

Found 11th Mar 2014
Ok so a friend of mine has received some Anonymous flowers from interflora

any tips on how to find out who sent them?

1 he/she would like to return the compliemnt
2- the anonymous factor is a bit annoying for them as it came to their workplace

Any staff from interflora? Anyone able to provide ints on how to reveal who sent them?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Community Updates
AskFlowers
16 Comments
If you could then interflora would be a completely crap business who leaks customer information.
he/she? is your friend a lady boy?
staceybaby

he/she? is your friend a lady boy?

More than likely the OP is the friend.
Ring inter flora say the card was missing could they give you the name of the sender
Good question I've always wondered if they can give our the buyers information?! If I sent someone done flowers as a surprise but didn't want them to know it was me, I wouldn't want them to reveal it was me

Be good to see if they are actually allowed to reveal?
*some flowers
It's stupid. Anonymous flowers. Pointless
breeville

It's stupid. Anonymous flowers. Pointless

Unless they're Roses....(_;)

If your friend is long haired blonde, good looking at hot to trot It was I who sent them ,can you give me her number please?
Edited by: "arachnoid" 12th Mar 2014
Have you tried to contact them to find out if they'll tell you?
Ring the company. They most likely have the details of the person who have sent you the flowers. They most likely won't give you the name but they can call the person who sent you the flowers and ask them to get in touch with you.

That's what our company does. Sometimes people forget to add a gift message.
Under the data protection act you are entitled to know who sent them, I called them up once for the same thing and they revealed it to me eventually
Plan b worked. Figured out which shop they came from. Then just had to flutter her eyebrows and get the details. No one wants to get in the way of true love it seems haha
breeville

Plan b worked. Figured out which shop they came from. Then just had to … Plan b worked. Figured out which shop they came from. Then just had to flutter her eyebrows...

Talented girl.
never underestimate the power of the hypnotising caterpillar!
fanpages

Talented girl.

The love affair is probably long over by now!
Was she happy with who they were from ?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions