Received my copy of Windows 7 today from Argos

Has anybody received their copy of this?..they must have posted them out early with the impending mail strikes.

Haven't installed it yet but looks promising.

8 Comments

Loads of people posted on here on Monday saying they had already got it.

Original Poster

Ah cheers ...now I have to go to Specsavers lol

How much did you pay for your preorder copy??? as its about £115 now.....:whistling:

Still waiting for my daughters 'free' copy from Acer and my retail copy from Tesco

My son has his, I guess all our comps will be overhauled pretty soon.

Original Poster

jcaho7;6645732

How much did you pay for your preorder copy??? as its about £115 … How much did you pay for your preorder copy??? as its about £115 now.....:whistling:

£49.99 but could always punt it on fleabay if I don't take to it :), just hope it can run most of my VST software.

No way !!!!............ £49.99 !!!................ i regret not preordering now !!.........:w00t:

If you have someone in your family that is in school, primary, secondary or further education try this :

software4students.co.uk/Mic…spx

£59.95 for Ultimate
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism46
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846214
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6551247
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764314

See more discussions