Found 6th Jul 2010
where has my Recent Activity gone, the stuff in there is nothing to do with me, hotukdeals you have ballsed up this site......

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

yeah pretty much what he said!!
all it's got is threads i've started not commented on - even after writing in a few this morning they still don't appear..

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

IT's right where it's always been for me.

Oh, hang on, but with content that's days out of date. Whoops!

Original Poster

sorry but its crap, time to find a new site me thinks

What about the bit in the control panel tho......where it showed you who had last posted etc??? And why can't I do a cross smiley???

I`m totally lost. Can`t find where I have posted this morning Recent activity is showing older posts. I`m gonna come back later. I`m so frustrated lol. And am missing he smilies. Arrrgh.

Yikes - Admin, you really do need to get the 'recent activity' box back in place properly. It was about the only place I clicked regularly. Seeing my own threads from 6 months ago in that box isn't very helpful.

.........er, and I can no longer edit my own posts? oO

Was good now c.rap. Even my avatar's blurred and changed size. Who said 'if it aint broke don't fix it'? Time to go to another forum this is c.rap!!

I'm seeing ancient threads I started instead of recent comments.

rjmain

Was good now c.rap. Even my avatar's blurred and changed size. Who said … Was good now c.rap. Even my avatar's blurred and changed size. Who said 'if it aint broke don't fix it'? Time to go to another forum this is c.rap!!

you can write 'crap' now, no need for the .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    2. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810
    3. Driving anxiety.2841
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…821

See more discussions