Recent Nokia 5800 deal

When clicking on gallery and then images and videos there is pictures on there that look like they were taken by someone who might have owned the phone before me. Can anyone that has the phone take a look and tell me if they have pictures of a skateboard, a sign thaty says push no pills, a sign saying motor hotel etc, when you go to view details on these they come up as taken in september last year.There is also some music videos on there and some nme stuff.

Thanks
Andy

3 Comments

yes those pictures are default to the phone - I WISH the camera took shots like that

My fav is the aeroplane window

The videos etc are default as well they are rubbish mind so just delete them

Original Poster

dandoc2;6990712

yes those pictures are default to the phone - I WISH the camera took … yes those pictures are default to the phone - I WISH the camera took shots like thatMy fav is the aeroplane windowThe videos etc are default as well they are rubbish mind so just delete them

Thanks! that's put my mind at rest, thanks for the quick reply.

Yeah same here. And I also wish the camera took shots like that.. lol

Very grainy in dull light, but the phone is meant to be aimed at music, which it is good at. Guess you can't have everything for £113! lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions