Found 26th Oct 2008
anyone know how long they take to deliver?

anyone got theirs and if so when did they order. I ordered on the 22nd

Thanks in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

i'd guess it will come tomorrow or tuesday.
i ordered the c600 (which hasn't arrived yet) and the m2000 which came yesterday.

Same here - ordered a Nokia 9300 on the 22nd - money has been taken but no phone yet!

Its coming by post and not currier therefore it will take some time.

my m2000 was supposedly coming by courier but was delivered by the postman

Original Poster

wolf359;3291906

my m2000 was supposedly coming by courier but was delivered by the postman

ordered a m2000 on the 23rd too. I wish it said on the site how long delivery would take and who they used....

agreed tracking numbers would be even better

Original Poster

not coming now as oos can't understand it as I ordered at 11:47 am before edi's thread!

i've just looked at their t&c's and according to them IF they've taken payment then a contract is formed.

All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods … All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order. Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgment of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit or debit card or (ii) despatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the earlier. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.Each good or service purchased is sold subject to additional specific terms and conditions related to that good or service including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery times and any warranties. Please ensure that you read such additional terms.

Original Poster

wolf359;3305218

i've just looked at their t&c's and according to them IF they've taken … i've just looked at their t&c's and according to them IF they've taken payment then a contract is formed.

thanks for that but no payment taken only pending
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35107
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?917
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226665
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1517

See more discussions