recent price to fit a standard sized garage door

Found 21st Sep 2017Edited by:"whatyadoinsucka"
anyone had a quote for a regular up and over garage door including fitting recently
been quoted £575 fitted hormann door /steal frame , does that sound a decent price. Leeds, it does to me, i spoke to a different company a yera or so ago and they said £600-700
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Seen the garage doors for sale for anything between 250-500 so doesnt sound too awful of a price. Have a nosey online at garage door prices for the design you want as they will probably be a similar build and frame.
Guessing youll be paying 2 guys labour rates at about 120 a day aswell.
When I got a new garage door (10 years ago) I was very surprised to see that automatic electric roller doors where generally the same price as manual up and over types.

A quick google of garage doors in Leeds shows a price of (from) £599 for an automatic roller door ...... abacusgaragedoors.com/gar…ge/

Probably others in your area who could do similar.
Original Poster
Cheers guys I'd actually checked a couple of websites and no prices where shown hence asking , got recomeneded him by a local window and door place .

he was upfront and seemed very genuine with a quick turnaround
whatyadoinsucka15 h, 25 m ago

Cheers guys I'd actually checked a couple of websites and no prices where …Cheers guys I'd actually checked a couple of websites and no prices where shown hence asking , got recomeneded him by a local window and door place .he was upfront and seemed very genuine with a quick turnaround

Quick turn around means he has no work.. lack of work implies not competitive
dodgymix1 m ago

Quick turn around means he has no work.. lack of work implies not …Quick turn around means he has no work.. lack of work implies not competitive

Or not very good quality work.
Original Poster
nah he works 7 days a week, but judging by wear he lives hes got a big mortgage, the site shows some great quslity and customer testimonials
I bought an insulated electric roller door a year ago to replace our ageing up and over door. Price was £800 fitted (Wakefield). I would not even consider an up and over now.

They can be bought for £500 and are easy to fit yourself if you want to get the cost down.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants