Groups

Recently got an ipod touch what apps would you consider essential?

As title reads any useful apps much appreciated

12 Comments

I've just got flight control on my touch, very addictive and only 49p, also get shazam if you have a mic

Banned

facebook for sure

showtimes or one of the other cinema/film listing apps

Original Poster

i only got it a few days ago is it worth jailbreaking it?

Banned

bazzaric;4769273

showtimes or one of the other cinema/film listing apps

Flicker. :thumbsup:

archer1204;4769623

i only got it a few days ago is it worth jailbreaking it?

Depends if you got warranty if you do I wouldn't jailbreak it.
    There's quite alot of good games there's a GTA style game worth getting and if you like music you should get band :thumbsup:

remote & facebook

chris_corbett;4770043

DefinitlyAll the apps are free, lolAnd you can get themes and change the … DefinitlyAll the apps are free, lolAnd you can get themes and change the way it works and everything.And if anything goes wrong you can just restore the ipod to factory settings

Right sorry bit off topic!
    But if I want to use cracked apps, what firmware on the iphone do i need to be on?
    Cheers

chris_corbett;4770125

Ermm,I think anything is jailbreakable up too 2.2.1, Is that the latest … Ermm,I think anything is jailbreakable up too 2.2.1, Is that the latest one?

Yeahh thats what Im on!
    Anybody got a good guide on how too get appstore apps for free then onto my iphone :thumbsup:

spikeyjacko;4770184

Yeahh thats what Im on!Anybody got a good guide on how too get appstore … Yeahh thats what Im on!Anybody got a good guide on how too get appstore apps for free then onto my iphone :thumbsup:

Not allowed to post it are you?

Met-Cast;4770503

Not allowed to post it are you?

Not sure, dont want the actual apps just how to get them on my phone, which I think is fine :thumbsup:

Original Poster

so anyone out there who has jailbroken their touch what apps or games have you put on it that you think are good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions