Recently had my lip pierced any advice on what not to do?

12 replies
Found 29th Aug 2009
Is it not recommended to drink alcohol or smoke or use mouthwash such as listerine which has alcohol in it, the piercer said nothing about this to me just to clean it with salt water twice a day and mouthwash after eating

Any help appreciated, any nasty comments not appreciated :P

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

oral :whistling:

best not to lick any toilet seats for a while :whistling:

No seriously, keep it clean xx

Original Poster

big-boy;6155212

oral :whistling:

Yeah i've been reading online, no oral sex or even kissing :P i guess that's what you were meaning

ALEXSHEFF92;6155220

Yeah i've been reading online, no oral sex or even kissing :P i guess … Yeah i've been reading online, no oral sex or even kissing :P i guess that's what you were meaning

is this for the rest of your life :w00t:

or for a few weeks?

ALEXSHEFF92;6155220

Yeah i've been reading online, no oral sex or even kissing :P i guess … Yeah i've been reading online, no oral sex or even kissing :P i guess that's what you were meaning

NO not at all :roll: i meant talking too much and stressing ya lips ;-)

No more internet forums!

well i got my tongue done and i presume these sorts of things should be the same and its never been an issue.

just make sure if u take it out, after at least 6 weeks to clean u do it quickly

Original Poster

borolad94;6155235

is this for the rest of your life :w00t:or for a few weeks?

Nah just till it heals i think it takes around a month
rwm24;6155271

No more internet forums!

:-D
nessynoo01;6155278

well i got my tongue done and i presume these sorts of things should be … well i got my tongue done and i presume these sorts of things should be the same and its never been an issue.just make sure if u take it out, after at least 6 weeks to clean u do it quickly

Yeah, do you know how long if ever you're allowed to start smoking/drinking again.

Don't attach the piercing to a rope and then tie that to a moving car.

Best to avoid if possible.

Yeah, do you know how long if ever you're allowed to start smoking/drinking again.

[/QUOTE]

I has a fag as soon as i could feel my mouth again, and drinking witihin a few days

got mine done like 10 weeks ago,
just like any other piercing clean morning and night with salt and water

wash mouth out with water after meals

if any puss/hard just take off,
apart from that, avoid what you said and you will be fine!

After two weeks, you can drink, kiss etc but still keep cleaning until fully healed it only takes like 5 mins

btw what side do you ahve it at? and i presume you have a labret?

Original Poster

nessynoo01;6160957

Yeah, do you know how long if ever you're allowed to start … Yeah, do you know how long if ever you're allowed to start smoking/drinking again.:)

I has a fag as soon as i could feel my mouth again, and drinking witihin a few days[/QUOTE]
I got it done last thursday and i've had a drink as it was a social occasion used a straw though lol so sure it'll be fine
Snare;6161016

got mine done like 10 weeks ago,just like any other piercing clean … got mine done like 10 weeks ago,just like any other piercing clean morning and night with salt and waterwash mouth out with water after mealsif any puss/hard just take off,apart from that, avoid what you said and you will be fine!After two weeks, you can drink, kiss etc but still keep cleaning until fully healed it only takes like 5 minsbtw what side do you ahve it at? and i presume you have a labret?

Ahh cool, yeah i've got to go back to the piercer in 2 weeks to get the ring changed as it's pretty big atm, i'm not sure what a labret is :s, i had it done on the left side
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions