Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargable AAA batteries

I am looking for some rechargable AAA batteries to run walkie-talkies. The cheaper the better please. I need 16 batteries.

15 Comments

16 batteries without a charger is £9.99 at Maplins.... Green packaged ones with NiMD batteries.
    The charger is £4.99 with 2 batteries.

workaholic please can you not beg for karma as this is not allowed under the rules of HUKD

Blank disc shop usually have some good deals on, this is the best I could find

svp.co.uk/pro…570

AAA Cell 850mAh Two Pack [5150] £2.49

so 16 batteries will cost £19.92.

The higher the "mAh" value the better for walkie talkies.

b4u4u2c

workaholic please can you not beg for karma as this is not allowed under … workaholic please can you not beg for karma as this is not allowed under the rules of HUKD

Yeah sorry, sorted now

Got mine at 7 day shop. £3.79 for 4x900 mAh. Your 16 would cost £19.11 including delivery.

Here are some codes for Maplin Electronics:

L54BQ Xpress 300 Charger and 4xAAA (900mAh) £ 9.99
    L29BJ Map 900mAh AAA 12-Pk £ 9.99
    Post and Postage £ 2.50
    TOTAL £22.48

You have your 16 AAA (900mAH - highest capacity now) batteries here with a charger. If there's a store near you, you can get these from them saving on P+P.

Original Poster

I've never heard of Maplins. Do you have a link please?

maplin.co.uk. Here's store locator if you need to find one near you. They're an awesome electrical component retailer. Search for the product codes Workaholic listed above and you'll find what you're looking for.

Ultra high power AAA rechargeable batteries Ni-Mh. 700mAh

Single Battery (Including FREE UK Delivery) £0.95 

Pack of 2 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £1.85 

Pack of 5 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £4.45 

Pack of 10 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £7.95 

Pack of 20 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £12.95

Super heavy duty AAA 1.5 Volt batteries

Pack of 4 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £1.95 

Pack of 10 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £4.45 

Pack of 20 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £7.95 

Pack of 50 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £17.45

I've bought a few batteries from this seller on ebay... reasonably comeptitve on price and delivered next day.

HTH - Mark.

Please don't post eBay links in the forum, as they aren't allowed here Thanks

jcat

Super heavy duty AAA 1.5 Volt batteriesPack of 4 (Including FREE UK … Super heavy duty AAA 1.5 Volt batteriesPack of 4 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £1.95 Pack of 10 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £4.45 Pack of 20 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £7.95 Pack of 50 (Including FREE UK Delivery) £17.45

These are only 700mAh though.

Original Poster

I got some. I bought 48 x AAA (800mAh) Fujicell batteries for £23 + £4.95 delivery from:
    [url]www.qualitydiscounts-online.co.uk[/url]
    The service was excellent and it seemed like a good deal to me.

Try Argos, I've bought loads from there. They always seem to have £1 off if you buy 2 packs and have various power ratings available.

The Dude
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.610
      2. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?44
      3. DVD storage45
      4. Large card print/poster..33

See more discussions