Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargable batteries?

My wireless mouse seems to eat up batteries - duracell and energiser ultra's seem to go from full to empty in about two weeks!

I simply cant afford this - so does anyone know where I can get my hands on some decent rechargables and a charger for not too much?

Thanks!

8 Comments

Hiya play.com had a good deal on a few weeks ago and the power rating was 2700A for them too, im guessing it is AA type you need? They came as a four pack with charger for i think 7.99, i got two lots and they are good and last quite a while in my sons toys

I just bought ]THESE and they seem to work well in digital camera which was having problems with eating batteries. Am planning on buying some more of the batteries for wireless mouse, other digital cameras etc

I got a charger from Play.com. Came with 4 x 2500 MaH batteries. It was £14.99 BUT they charge in 90 minutes so you save money on electricity in the long run.

I'd assume Recharg. wirless mouse uses AAA batteries. ]MX2 have Energizer Rechargeable AAA (HR03) 850mAh Batteries (2pk) for just £2.69 delivered

If you need the recharg. batteries along with a charger, ]Argos have Uniross Mini Charger with 2 AAA Batteries for £7.99

poundland usually have packs of 4 AA's in. If you need more obviously. Wilkos do fairly well priced packs aswell.

Original Poster

Thank you for the responses guys. The batteries needed were AA, sorry I didnt mention that in the OP.

CReilly;1488666

Thank you for the responses guys. The batteries needed were AA, sorry I … Thank you for the responses guys. The batteries needed were AA, sorry I didnt mention that in the OP.

The ones I linked to are 4 enegizer AA batteries with 1 hour charger (which also charges AAA batteries) from amazon marketplace for about £16

Eneloop batteries are brill. They have a very low self discharge rate, so for low power consumption devices (ie mice) they are ideal. Unfortunately you missed a good deal on the 8 packs from amazon a week or so ago (around £10 compared to the usual £20 I believe).

You can get a charger with two batteries here and a pack of 4 batteries here.

They're far from cheap, but they're worth it in my opinion. They come partially charged. In my wireless mouse they were showing 53% charge on the 4th of this month, and now they're on 34%, which is pretty good going, especially since they even had a brief stint in a Wiimote. I'd easily have gone through a set of my usual rechargeables in that time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553793
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....57
      3. Feels weird!510
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767504

See more discussions