Expired

Rechargable Batteries.

8 replies
Found 12th Aug 2009
Its been a few years since a bought any off these. The ones i have dont seem to be holding a charge.

Can anyone point me in the direction off a cheap supply please. Use them in my 360 controller and my camera.

Rep will be given for youre help.

Thanks. lee

1. Ask
  2. Battery
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Battery
8 Comments

The exact same thing has happened to me. The cheapest I can find is on ]Maplin for 4.99 . With other places you might aswell buy another battery charger + rechargeables.

I got some at Poundland they seem just as good as the dearer ones

Try and get 3800 ones, as they are big charge and will last for week (every night ) use

Think 7day shop do good deal on them, will post link in second

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help. Rep given to all who replied.

It might be worth considering some hybrid batteries, especially if you keep an extra set charged up with your camera. Although they aren't as high capacity they don't lose their charge anywhere near as quickly as ordinary NiMH rechargeables. If you use them a lot and have to recharge every week or so anyway, then you're probably ok to stick with the ordinary ones, but if they may be left for a month or so then I'd get hybrid ones such as the green instant batteries ]here

Original Poster

Mike73;6010902

It might be worth considering some hybrid batteries, especially if you … It might be worth considering some hybrid batteries, especially if you keep an extra set charged up with your camera. Although they aren't as high capacity they don't lose their charge anywhere near as quickly as ordinary NiMH rechargeables. If you use them a lot and have to recharge every week or so anyway, then you're probably ok to stick with the ordinary ones, but if they may be left for a month or so then I'd get hybrid ones such as the green instant batteries ]here

Thanks. never thought off that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition67728
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions