Groups

Rechargeable AA Batteries, what to get?

I have a digi camera that takes AA batteries and I have been using 4 x háhnel 2350mAh batteries, which have served me well but now when I charge them, and they are fully charged they are not powering up my digi, I take it that they have reached the end of their life now and I need new ones?

Just wondering as there are so many makes to choose from etc etc, which would be a good buy now, to replace these dead ones.

And yes I only use them for my camera and not for anything else (rich)

7 Comments

Duracell are quite good and last long, had some and can definetly say there worth the wonga.

read a bit about new types of batteries. ie:
    Sanyo eneloop or GP recyko
    Capacity is not as good as other ones (usually about 2000mAh) but you will notice much better performance in devices like cameras.

Original Poster

any linkys would be apprieciated ty for comments so far guys x

Original Poster

are these as good or better... i see they have a higher mAh and are slightly cheaper? tho am looking at your suggestion greg

7dayshop.com/cat…592

Edited by: "5minsalone" 24th Feb 2011

5minsalone

are these as good or better... i see they have a higher mAh and are … are these as good or better... i see they have a higher mAh and are slightly cheaper?http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=100592

They are just normal rechargeable batteries, the ones in my link are 'good to go', 'eneloop' type that do not lose their charge over time, i.e you can leave them in your camera for 6 months and they'll still have the charge you left them with, normal rechargeables will discharge over a matter of a couple of weeks or so.

Original Poster

okies will get these then... never heard of the good to go ones till you and dcx mentioned them.

Off to TCB I go lol

ty all x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4502110
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1334
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35194
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846346

See more discussions