Groups

Rechargeable Batteries

Hi there,

Just bought an S9600 (very pleased) and I need to get me some batteries of the rechargeable variety. I was just wondering if any peeps on here had any experience/suggestions as to which ones are best/any to avoid etc?

TIA

Tim

5 Comments

I have the s5700 and find I cant use rechargeables as they seem ever so slightly thicker and once they are in dont come out so easily, just something you may need to be aware of. Ive tried several different brands of rechargeables and all have the same problem.

Original Poster

Ar nuts! Just been doing some reading and bought some Eneloop ones: component-shop.co.uk/htm…tml Hope they will fit as they are meant to be REALLY good!

Original Poster

harlzter;2303577

I have the s5700 and find I cant use rechargeables as they seem ever so … I have the s5700 and find I cant use rechargeables as they seem ever so slightly thicker and once they are in dont come out so easily, just something you may need to be aware of. Ive tried several different brands of rechargeables and all have the same problem.

Could you remove the outer film (if they have one - some do), or have you tried that?

Original Poster

Got my Eneloop batteries today (excellent service from Component Shop BTW - only ordered yesterday!) and they fit very well in my S9600 and they come ready to use, which is an even bigger bonus!!

I get my rechargable batteries from ]HERE ...Excellent batteries.. They have got a ebay shop too..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1426
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213633
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.78
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846245

See more discussions