Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargeable Batteries

Ive asked before but can't find the post, Im looking for Rechargeable Batteries with charger AA bateries, must be good enough to last in a 10 mp camera, I need these for monday before going on hols.

Glasgow area

5 Comments

try Wilkinsons, i seen some their... with 4 AA batteries and the plug in charger. I think it was about £8 not sure of the brand but definatly not wilkos own.

or you could try these .. i found your previous posts and these were suggested.

play.com/Ele…tml

Original Poster

Thanks for your help, those ones would be great but don't think i could grt them before monday.

Banned

Try B & M store.they have really cheap charger and batteries.i cant remember exact price it was £6 or £7 for charger and battries.cheapest i ever seen.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5608057

You have asked this at least three times before.Don't you believe any of … You have asked this at least three times before.Don't you believe any of the answers you have had so far?

I did say i have asked before but didn't do anything about it at the time, i have left it to the last minute, my fault i know, but did you just ignore that i had stated i could find previous post:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2941
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      3. word association Game73944520
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814

See more discussions