Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargeable Batteries

Anybody know a good place for cheap rechargeable batteries ?

I'm after AA 2500mAh or above pref, or 2300 lowest.

Best price I can see so far is Scan at £4.10 for 4*2300mAh AA, and I have free delivery if over £20.
    scan.co.uk/Pro…760scan.co.uk/Pro…760
    Seems a pretty good price. The last lot I bought was from Aldi, at £1.99 for 4, wish I got more now as they have been fine.

Just wanted to check if anybody has any better deals before I go ahead and order.

Rich.

10 Comments

maradona86

If you use ebay these look quite good value4 x 2700mAh for £4.95 … If you use ebay these look quite good value4 x 2700mAh for £4.95 delivered. i use these in my 360 controllers and they last ages!

Please don't post eBay links in the forums Thanks.

ah, sorry, didnt know.

Original Poster

Thanks for the quick replies

I know he shouldn't have done it, but the eBay ones look pretty good, gone for those as I can use some of my Paypal funds, so worked out quite nicely, cheers for that :thumbsup:

That's okay If you want use an item number instead of links that's fine.

Original Poster

rayman

That's okay If you want use an item number instead of links that's … That's okay If you want use an item number instead of links that's fine.

Out of interest, whats the problem with using links ?

Links take you directly to the seller and can be abused. If we have to check out every eBay link to make sure they're not just using HotUKDeals for advertising their stuff [self promotion for example], it would be quite difficult I think.

Original Poster

Thanks Rayman, makes sense

Maybe I should add it to my help page/FAQ page....

Yeah Could be useful.

Original Poster

Done, added to FAQ.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten1721
      2. Bearded chat1223
      3. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407243
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311387

See more discussions