Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargeable Batteries

Have got a charger but need more AAA and AA batteries for it. Just for general use, not computer games etc.

Anyone know best deals to buy these please?

5 Comments

needbatteries.co.uk/ind…=18

I bought one of these with four AA batteries last week for £9.99 in Woolworths.

I always use energizer's now.

][COLOR="Red"]SVP[/COLOR] are good at the moment, obviously if you are buying a few there's the benefit of google checkout too.

Maplin had some in the sale

7dayshop have some good prices and have a wide range of different capacity batteries....
    [url]www.7dayshop.com[/url]

£2.99 for 4 AA nimh 2500mah batteries

And if you need any button batteries for car key fobs/motherboards etc they are very cheap - £1 for 2 compared to £4 each at ebuyer...

I tend to buy packs of 2x4 Uniross 2600mah AA rechargeables off Ebay. There are several ebay traders that sell these batteries. Slightly cheaper than elsewhere.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions