Groups
    EXPIRED

Rechargeable batteries + Charger

Does anyone know where I could find a good price on batteries and charger?

Looking for a charger that holds both AA and AAA batteries.

Thanks in advance

:-D

6 Comments

fizzlewizzle

Does anyone know where I could find a good price on batteries and … Does anyone know where I could find a good price on batteries and charger?Looking for a charger that holds both AA and AAA batteries.Thanks in advance :-D

Hi,

Maplin.co.uk often have things like this on offer. Just checked their web-site quickly and they've got a an AAA Charger with two AAA batteries on sale for £4.99 (usual price £9.99).This item is advertised as an X-Press Ultra Compact AAA Charger however according to the write-up this charges AA and AAA NiMH or NiCd rechargeable batteries.

maplin.co.uk/Sea…8m7

Hope this is of some help.

I bought a Fameart charger and batteries, does both AA and AAA and you can mix 2+2 at the same time from 7dayshop last year and have been very pleased with it. Anything under £18 is vat free from them.

See it hereJust £8.99 unit supplied complete with 8 x AA 2300mAh Ni-Mh rechargeable batteries.

just bought 8 rechargeable 2700mah batteries off of ebay a couple of months back with a charger. spent next to nothing (i think it was around £7) and the batteries are fantastic- they absolutely crush my branded 2500mah batteries.

Original Poster

wow, thanks for the quick response! Will check them all out.

Thanks again

rep given

Poundland have got packs of 4 rechargable AA batteries for £1 (obviously!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions