Groups

Rechargeable Batteries for cordless phone

Anyone know what batteries I would need for my G11 binatone cordless phone, I can't find the batteries that came with the phone anywhere and have lost the instructions "Useless I know" lol I know there aaa but just went to get some from sainsburys and there where 3 to choose from so now Im stuck!!!!

Thanks x

4 Comments

If they're AAA then they're AAA. End of. (Though as it's Binatone, could be cheaper to get a new phone than replace the batteries!)

Banned

you want AAA nimh rechargeable batteries of the highest capacity (probably around 800mah)
    any make from sainsburys will do you, as long as they fit the above

sainsburys seem a bit expensive for 4xaaa rechargebles (Duracell Active Charge AAA x4 800mahr at 12.99)

why not 7 days shop online?

7dayshop.com/cat…340 (3.99) instead?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8050625

you want AAA nimh rechargeable batteries of the highest capacity … you want AAA nimh rechargeable batteries of the highest capacity (probably around 800mah)any make from sainsburys will do you, as long as they fit the abovesainsburys seem a bit expensive for 4xaaa rechargebles (Duracell Active Charge AAA x4 800mahr at 12.99)why not 7 days shop online?http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_3&products_id=107340 (3.99) instead?

Thanks loads :thumbsup: rep given

Dyer, many thanks for the refund. I meant to message you earlier. Thanks again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio55
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      4. What do these 2 men have in common1116

See more discussions