Found 18th Aug 2008
Hiya, does anyone know much about this?
I heard lots of people talking about reclaiming charges so thought i'd jump on the band wagon and have a go on my credit card (i know i shouldn't have gotten over the limit but i was young and foolish!), I have been offered a refund but they say that want to put it back onto my card. As i don't use the card anymore i would prefer the amount in a chq. Does anyone know if i can request this or do i have to accept the refund on the card.
I've tried having a look on the money saving site but it freezes everytime i go on there.
Thanks so much in advance for any help, rep will be left.

  1. Misc
  1. Misc

If you close your credit card account they have to pay you by cheque then!!!

It's your money - surely they have to pay you outright if that's what u want!! Sorry I'm not any help but I'd b really surprised if that's the case!!


why not just take it onto your card then spend it and not use it again after that?
I would be careful as most companies won't offer them back at the moment until the case has been through the courts
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person627
    2. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    3. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch59

    See more discussions