Groups

Reclaiming postal cost for a return on play.com

Hi there, does anyone know how to do the above, I was told it was possible but cant remember the exact procedure.

Basically, they have refunded me back £1.40 but the postage cost is £3.96. I know its not a lot.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

7 Comments

oops read it wrong

when i had 2 return 2 broken mirrors, i told them to collect them, which they did & refunded me 5 days later

i would ring them & talk to the CS

Original Poster

its for something that i returned

i believe before you posted it back .... you're meant to ask for a Returns label that is Postage Paid by them. not sure how it works if you already have posted it. best bet is to contact them via website/email.

I just called them and they asked me how much the postage was and then refunded it

ODB_69;3923842

I was wondering this too...I ordered this - … I was wondering this too...I ordered this - http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/6102530/Watch-You-Bleed-The-Saga-of-Guns-N-Roses-/Product.htmlI received this - http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/1271217/The-Boy-in-the-Striped-Pyjamas/Product.htmljust a tad different lol

the second one is more ya style :thumbsup:

email [EMAIL="[email protected]"][email protected][/EMAIL] with a scanned copy of your postage receipt and return/account details

The advice on their website to include the receipt is wrong and frankly scammy, I did this and they told me I should email them as above. Luckily I did not include the original receipt with the parcel the other day or they would have had me for £15

However, should the return postage for an electronic/gadget exceed this … However, should the return postage for an electronic/gadget exceed this we will refund the postage provided you send us a receipt.

No where does it say this should not be sent in at the same time (as you would assume) to a separate email address
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…34
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions