Recliner sofa manual Vs electric

Found 1st Sep 2017
ordered a manual recliner sofa the other day. today I received a call from the sales guy saying he can upgrade it to a electric recliner and knock £15 off the price

should I change to the electric or stick with the manual?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Tell him you want the vibration option too or no deal
our chairs are electric but the sofa is manual, would have either personally

the only things to think about are..

manual is faster to put back to normal position

electric requires a power cable.. cable location, pets chewing cables etc

less can go wrong with manual

electric looks cool

maybe ask what the price difference is, why they want to send electric instead etc?

perhaps they don't shift many electric versions for some reason and want to put one in their order book, in which case don't expect an honest answer
I think it was just the offer they were doing when I put a deposit down to fix the price. I think it's currently £150 extra to get electric... So seems like a no brainer

However I originally picked the manual as I thought it would be safer with a couple of young kids in the house (alluring buttons and potential crushing)
WahWahWhammyBar10 h, 28 m ago

I think it was just the offer they were doing when I put a deposit down to …I think it was just the offer they were doing when I put a deposit down to fix the price. I think it's currently £150 extra to get electric... So seems like a no brainerHowever I originally picked the manual as I thought it would be safer with a couple of young kids in the house (alluring buttons and potential crushing)

both will cut fingers off if misused, I'd just get the electric if that's what you'd prefer
I had the electric on my last sofa. It was super cool to play with and very versatile because you can set it at any angle. When it broke at fully extended out it was less than cool.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants