Groups

Recognition for being hot

I think there should be an annual award for hottest in the year (1st, 2nd and 3rd) for each section: deals, freebies and vouchers posted.

These valuable members deserve to be recognised in an annual list and historic yearly list so we can also thank them.

Who thinks this is deserved? Possibly even an award for Misk post.

50 Comments

Can imagine the upset this could cause ........

http://www.echovme.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/tumblr_inline_nbw94m6cmK1sy49yl.gif

Banned

I'll have the Misc one.

possible vote rigging.

Original Poster

transit

Can imagine the upset this could cause ........

it would be done on the heat the item posted got at that time so there is no ambiguity as to how it got to its winning position.

Banned

to many deals voted hot for a laugh for this to work, we'd end up with sex aids winning all the time

Can we not just run a annual bikini contest to see who's hottest?

Original Poster

wincey

possible vote rigging.

possibly. but if there is no financial reward, just recognition for job well done then there is less incentive to rig votes, which i don't think would be that easy to do any way with the eagle hawk eyes of the mods being everything every where.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

to many deals voted hot for a laugh for this to work, we'd end up with … to many deals voted hot for a laugh for this to work, we'd end up with sex aids winning all the time

and what's wrong with that? if that is what the common folks think is hot then that is what the common folks think is hot and so deserve a place in hukd history.

Banned

mutley1

and what's wrong with that? if that is what the common folks think is … and what's wrong with that? if that is what the common folks think is hot then that is what the common folks think is hot and so deserve a place in hukd history.

so now you think what is considered funny should get an award rather than a hot deal?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

so now you think what is considered funny should get an award rather than … so now you think what is considered funny should get an award rather than a hot deal?

irrespective of how it got the heat. if it got the heat to the top, it deserves a place on the hukd podium.

Banned

mutley1

irrespective of how it got the heat. if it got the heat to the top, it … irrespective of how it got the heat. if it got the heat to the top, it deserves a place on the hukd podium.

the main problem is you have to be very very bored to care

Pointless, being hot on here means nothing....

Banned

Error440

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we really dont fancy seeing you in a Bikini

second the hot bikini contest to see who's hottest. for men - no bikini required, just shorts will do.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

the main problem is you have to be very very bored to care

well, i think you are ungrateful not to care and thank the posters that have posted items that have reached scorching points. many of us have had great bargains thanks to their efforts and i think it is only right that they be recognised for their important contribution to the site.

after all, people like them are the bread and butter of hukd. without them this site would not exist for you and me to converse and benefit from the many great bargains.

Banned

I think I can speak for everyone when I say it wouldn't be fair as we all know Id win the Hottest on the Site.

/thread

Original Poster

Likely2

Pointless, being hot on here means nothing....

i think it will mean something to those that post deals else they wouldn't continue to post.

Banned

adamsa29

second the hot bikini contest to see who's hottest. for men - no bikini … second the hot bikini contest to see who's hottest. for men - no bikini required, just shorts will do.

Thats not fair on me as my biggest asset is in my shorts

Original Poster

bazzamone

I think I can speak for everyone when I say it wouldn't be fair as we all … I think I can speak for everyone when I say it wouldn't be fair as we all know Id win the Hottest on the Site./thread

we want to see proof.

\thread

Original Poster

bazzamone

you mean your wallet? (_;)

Banned

mutley1

No I mean my Nob

Original Poster

bazzamone

No I mean my Nob

oh ok. if you say so.

Banned

mutley1

Plus I don't have a wallet, I carry a wad thats how I role (_;)

Also I was Mugged last year and they stole my wallet X)

Banned

mutley1

oh ok. if you say so.

Its not just me that says it, its well known should we take this to PM?

Original Poster

bazzamone

Plus I don't have a wallet, I carry a wad thats how I role (_;)Also I was … Plus I don't have a wallet, I carry a wad thats how I role (_;)Also I was Mugged last year and they stole my wallet X)

you should be thankful they didn't steal your best asset then. (_;)

Original Poster

bazzamone

Its not just me that says it, its well known should we take this to PM?

i don't think david cameron would be interested in seeing your nob on christmas day. do you?

Banned

mutley1

i don't think david cameron would be interested in seeing your nob on … i don't think david cameron would be interested in seeing your nob on christmas day. do you?

Wouldnt suprise me with all the historis parliment paedo cover ups and sex orgies thats come out lately

Error440

Muttley's dog @ 10 - 1 favourite to win.X)

Original Poster

Mark2111

Muttley's dog @ 10 - 1 favourite to win.X)

me dog has the biggest XXXXX
    Edited by: "mutley1" 25th Dec 2014

bazzamone

Yeah, your ar5e.

It could work OP, for some sections like Deals etc (due to it based on heat), not for Misc though.

Rachel Reilly would win every year. imo. Hot hot hot

Banned

doubleyoutea

Rachel Reilly would win every year. imo. Hot hot hot

Sickly Sweet?

bazzamone

Hemeroids?

Original Poster

Transformers

It could work OP, for some sections like Deals etc (due to it based on … It could work OP, for some sections like Deals etc (due to it based on heat), not for Misc though.

in misc it could be based on the number of posts to that thread in that particular year.

bazzamone

I think I can speak for everyone when I say we really dont fancy seeing … I think I can speak for everyone when I say we really dont fancy seeing you in a Bikini

don't want to see you either but needs must

Original Poster

Error440

we can't have a bikini contest as self promotion is not allowed on hukd.

Banned

Error440

]]]

Dont lie

adamsa29

second the hot bikini contest to see who's hottest. for men - no bikini … second the hot bikini contest to see who's hottest. for men - no bikini required, just shorts will do.

mankini!

mutley1

in misc it could be based on the number of posts to that thread in that … in misc it could be based on the number of posts to that thread in that particular year.

Some controversial debated threads get a lot of comments, so then the OPs of those threads would get the award. It just wouldn't work Mutley. Like I said though, for the other sections it could work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632184
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36196
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…1112

See more discussions