Recomend me an Orlando day trip provider please

Found 11th Jan
I'm going to Orlando with the family in May for 2 weeks staying in a Disney hotel, I want to book a day trip to the Kennedy Space centre with transport that will collect me from the hotel and drop me back off there. I declined a hire car as I'm on holiday and didn't want the hassle of driving.

Can anyone recommend any reputable website where I can book and pay for this before I travel? Cheers.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
9 Comments

Usually hotels can offer a good provider. My mate did that while we were there and it worked out great for him.

Ask the concierge. IME they are usually v well connected and can sort out the majority of your needs, and don't forget to give them a tip as that often leads to better trips, upgrades and experiences.

Original Poster

Cheers guys but as it’s a Disney hotel I’m presuming they won’t offer trips not associated with Disney, I may be wrong but I also wanted it booked and paid for before we travel

paulj4851 m ago

Cheers guys but as it’s a Disney hotel I’m presuming they won’t offer trips …Cheers guys but as it’s a Disney hotel I’m presuming they won’t offer trips not associated with Disney, I may be wrong but I also wanted it booked and paid for before we travel

Call your hotel and ask. You never know.

It is a fair trek to Kennedy if not driving, so hope not too expensive for you, but it is well worth it, make sure you get there early as it is a massive place and loads to see/do, certainly recommend it.

Original Poster

frosty37147 m ago

It is a fair trek to Kennedy if not driving, so hope not too expensive for …It is a fair trek to Kennedy if not driving, so hope not too expensive for you, but it is well worth it, make sure you get there early as it is a massive place and loads to see/do, certainly recommend it.

thought it was only about an hour by coach?

Hiring a car over there is the only way to get about further afield, in my opinion. It gives you freedom to venture in all directions.

From Orlando, I've driven to all corners of Florida. Over to Daytona. Clearwater. Down to the everglades and Miami and all the way in between. I was also lucky enough to see a rocket launch, about 2 hours after landing!! Only because when leaving the car hire place at the airport the attendant told us about it so we drove straight there. One of the best experiences of my life, sad as that may be!

I also used the chance to upgrade to different vehicles over the years, I have had sports cars, massive SUV's and convertibles. It's part of the fun, for me.

Check out Viator
I've used them before, although not for that particular excursion

I have just done an Uber quote and it’s $105 each way in a car.

Thing is with going on a bus trip your going to be limited to the set off and times. That’s what woulD put me off. Car hire is really cheap in Orlando. The drive to Kennedy is really simple and would cost about £40 including fuel. Alamo do car hire in around Disney. I have done it a couple of times.
Post a comment
@
    Text