Recomendations for a phone with decent flip case?

Found 20th AprEdited by:"Marku2"
Hi

Can anyone recommend a PAYG or sim free phone with a decent official flip case that wakes up the phone please?

Its for a birthday and Im told its the most iportant thing, so spec isnt the issue, lol.
This isnt for a man.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I can't see what they would want the screen to wake as you just use finger print sensor for security but hay ho... Samsung s6 are around £220 unlocked if you shop around refurbished. Samsung with official case will wake screen.
Edited by: "wayners" 20th Apr
Thanks, she would prefer brand new. She has the second gen moto g and loves the integral case, just wants a newer phone as its over 4 years old. If motorola still did that sort of case for there new stuff, id just get that.
Edited by: "Marku2" 20th Apr
If an active flip case is the main feature wanted you may be hard pressed to find a new model which has a removable back cover and an active flip case with connected back cover. I know what you're referring to as my Galaxy S4 has removable back cover and can buy a flip case connected to replacement back cover. My dad uses one on his S4 Mini.
Seeing as most new phones don't have a removable back cover you might have to look for a model which has an active flip case available for it which adds very little bulk to the back of the phone
jco831 h, 42 m ago

If an active flip case is the main feature wanted you may be hard pressed …If an active flip case is the main feature wanted you may be hard pressed to find a new model which has a removable back cover and an active flip case with connected back cover. I know what you're referring to as my Galaxy S4 has removable back cover and can buy a flip case connected to replacement back cover. My dad uses one on his S4 Mini.Seeing as most new phones don't have a removable back cover you might have to look for a model which has an active flip case available for it which adds very little bulk to the back of the phone

Yes, tottally and eliquently put to why I have been struggling.
Second gen Moto g doesn't have a finger print scanner. New phones act differently so it's tricky one. They will probably abandon the flip idea once they get used to the finger unlock.. Maybe.. Things are moving on to fast in tech world
Edited by: "wayners" 20th Apr
I never liked or needed a fingerprint lock. Dont see the need personally, but I guess it must be popular.
I think most samsungs still have the feature, just without the replaceable back cover aspect. They have lots of midrange models such as the A series. When I googled 'active flip case' a YouTube video came up showing an active flip case for Samsung A5 2017.
Unless you want to look for a less recent model, say a 2 year old or so model but still brand new, you might find a really good deal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants