Uncharted
Ml 09 the show
Everybodies Golf
Warhawk
Metal Gear Solid 4

Anyone recommend anything else

9 Comments

Banned

how do you find the time to play all these games?????????

dont forget call of duty!!

if uve got a hd tele (sure u have) then you have to get surround sound and play COD4...its amazing!

or even COD 5

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;5384934

You could have taken another 21 seconds on the quiz for me. :x

??? dont have a clue what you just said

Original Poster

kapows;5384936

how do you find the time to play all these games?????????dont forget call … how do you find the time to play all these games?????????dont forget call of duty!!if uve got a hd tele (sure u have) then you have to get surround sound and play COD4...its amazing!or even COD 5

Got cod 4 on 360
got al the main games on the 360 - even own a blu ray player but the last guardian at e3 just made me buy a ps3

Resistance 1 and 2.

I wouldn't bother with Lair unless you can get it super cheap, metacritic.com/gam…air

inFamous is a must buy, amazing game!

I agree with rwm24! Excellent game - although much more fun being evil than it is being good!

Agree with these above ! inFamous
is Awesome
UFC is also AMAZING &
The resistance's are a load of * * * *

I only recently bought a PS3 - Only have 4 games for it atm Being, GT5, LBP, Uncharted and Valkyria Chronicles. I was very impressed with GT5 and LBP and then moved onto Valkyria, since then I’ve not even got onto Uncharted! Its not the RPG i expected, its more a 3rd person shooter with a few RPG elements thrown in. But i highly rate the game and would advise anyone looking into it.

Original Poster

game im defo getting is last guardian..........when its released
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery67
    2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions