Recommend 30 Day Sim Only

Found 26th Feb
Hi guys

I'm looking for a 30 day or less sim only deal.

It's got to have at least 10gb of data that allows tethering and a good amount of minutes/text.

Is Giffgaff's offering of unlimited everything for £20 a month the best deal out there?
Community Updates
11 Comments
Look at virgin mobile. They are doing a good deal.
asianmadmax41 m ago

Look at virgin mobile. They are doing a good deal.

Thanks for tge reply.

Do you mean the 40gb for £18?

I dont think virgin allow tethering.
Plusnet £8 unlimited c&t 3.5gb through Uswitch
Fredsavedme42 m ago

Plusnet £8 unlimited c&t 3.5gb through Uswitch

Thanks but that wouldn't be enough data for me
What is the the FUP (fair use) restriction / limit on the £20 GiffGaff unlimited data deal? Three will provide unlim mins&texts with 12GB tether-friendly data on a 30day arrangement at £20/month; same allowances with 12m commitment drops to £15/m.
AndyRoyd2 h, 5 m ago

What is the the FUP (fair use) restriction / limit on the £20 GiffGaff …What is the the FUP (fair use) restriction / limit on the £20 GiffGaff unlimited data deal? Three will provide unlim mins&texts with 12GB tether-friendly data on a 30day arrangement at £20/month; same allowances with 12m commitment drops to £15/m.

I think after the first 6 or 9gb they limit the speed to 3g speeds
Inked66639 m ago

I think after the first 6 or 9gb they limit the speed to 3g speeds

So probably best to consider 3's unrestricted option if OK with 3's signal where required.
AndyRoyd12 h, 11 m ago

So probably best to consider 3's unrestricted option if OK with 3's signal …So probably best to consider 3's unrestricted option if OK with 3's signal where required.

3's signal is terrable where I live
Inked6669 h, 16 m ago

3's signal is terrable where I live

A terrible Three signal may be preferable to a throttled GiffGaff signal. Other options are over £20: Tesco (o2?) 5k+5k+10GB £21; Voda 500+unlim+10GB £26. If you could tolerate 12m SIMO contract , VirginMobile (EE) currently unlim+unlim+40GB £18/m.
AndyRoyd6 h, 22 m ago

A terrible Three signal may be preferable to a throttled GiffGaff signal. …A terrible Three signal may be preferable to a throttled GiffGaff signal. Other options are over £20: Tesco (o2?) 5k+5k+10GB £21; Voda 500+unlim+10GB £26. If you could tolerate 12m SIMO contract , VirginMobile (EE) currently unlim+unlim+40GB £18/m.

Virgin offered me the 40gb for £18pm on a 30 day contract but they don't allow tethering.
Inked6665 m ago

Virgin offered me the 40gb for £18pm on a 30 day contract but they don't …Virgin offered me the 40gb for £18pm on a 30 day contract but they don't allow tethering.

Android handset running Lollipop + Foxfi app + Foxfi key = tethering without operator knowledge / detection. But consider multiple comments on recent VirginMobile deals from real users stating t&c may not allow tethering but tethering is 100% functional.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants