Recommend a 4G tablet/phablet to replace an Xperia Z Ultra?

Found 5th May
Hey,

I cracked the screen on my Z Ultra when i was drunk

I live in Hull and refuse to pay into the local ISP monopoly, so my home internet comes from a 3 AYCE SIM card in the Z Ultra connected to a router. Works pretty well. It also gives me a 2nd phone number, which is handy

So I either need a 4G tablet that can be used as a phone (and that'll be recognised as a phone by 3, so they don't tell me off for putting the SIM in a tablet) or just a big 4G phone. I don't mind buying second hand if it's in good nick.

Budget: cheap as possible, really, but I would like it to at least be as good as the Z Ultra (which is pretty old so that shouldn't be hard)

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Huawei honor note 8, huge screen 6.6 inch 2k amoled. You can get new from wonda mobile for just under £300
RadiantDuck2 h, 28 m ago

Huawei honor note 8, huge screen 6.6 inch 2k amoled. You can get new from …Huawei honor note 8, huge screen 6.6 inch 2k amoled. You can get new from wonda mobile for just under £300

Oooh, sounds nice but that's a bit rich for my tastes

I'm not looking for anything spectacular, just as long as it's 4G and good for browsing (usually at home)
Would you mind a smaller screen then? What sort of price were you thinking? In that case, pretty much anything would do the job. Have a look at some of the Xiaomi phones about, if you don't mind importing they can be pretty cheap. Otherwise the Honor and Moto phones can be pretty reasonable.
Edited by: "RadiantDuck" 5th May
I don't suppose I'd mind a slightly smaller screen but ideally it'd be a bit bigger. Something that's primarily a tablet but I can squeeze it in my pocket if I wanna take it out
How about 5.99" Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus?
hotukdeals.com/dea…382

Since it is a phone, the tariff is usually cheaper than those data only for tablet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants