Recommend a Blender? Budget - £60ish

Found 13th Apr
Hi all

I'm in the market for a more efficient and powerful blender. My current blender doesn't blend fruits and nuts without big lumps. Im looking to change my diet and become more healthy by making smoothies from fruits and nuts etc.

I'm only aware of the main brands of blenders such as the over marketed Nutribullet and the very expensive Vitamix, so I'm looking to HUKD to help educate me

I have done some research in blenders and I would like the following features -

- At least 1000w
- Auto blend capability (I dont want to hold down blender, while it blends)
- Blend options such as speed and smoothness
- Break down nuts/hard foods
- Easy to transfer to bottle (i.e Breville Active set)
- Fairly easy to clean (current blender is a pain to clean due to many parts?

I've budget for £60ish but may increase this to £100 if I cannot find a good blender with the desired features, in this price range.

Appreciate any advice given, thanks.
Community Updates
AskBlender
7 Comments
Probably not the best place to ask, somebody will be along shortly to tell you how blended fruit isn’t good for you .
This? (1000W, £99.99 down to £60) ... amazon.co.uk/Nut…10Y
We've got a 900W Nutri-Ninja and it's good.
Check the reviews though - 82% of 664 reviews give it 5*, and 10% 4 star. Pretty good ratings I'd say.
Hope you find what you want.
Edited by: "Spango" 13th Apr
hotukdeals.com/dea…443

I just got one - can't stop making smoothies! I spent £18 on fruit and veg the day I got it!
I have one of these Kenwood blender its not 1000w but i use it 4 times a day minimum and it works great.
Dannyrobbo3 h, 45 m ago

Probably not the best place to ask, somebody will be along shortly to tell …Probably not the best place to ask, somebody will be along shortly to tell you how blended fruit isn’t good for you .

Because it isn't . And that's not somebody, that's science
mattsk1 h, 9 m ago

Because it isn't . And that's not somebody, that's science

Took longer than expected
Spango13th Apr

This? (1000W, £99.99 down to £60) ... h …This? (1000W, £99.99 down to £60) ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nutri-Ninja-1000W-Blender-Auto-iQ/dp/B00QB7G10YWe've got a 900W Nutri-Ninja and it's good.Check the reviews though - 82% of 664 reviews give it 5*, and 10% 4 star. Pretty good ratings I'd say.Hope you find what you want.

Thanks for all your suggestions. I've decided to buy the Nutri Ninja as it as most of the features I need for my daily blending going forward.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants