Groups

Recommend a digital photo frame

Looking for a 8-10" digital photo frame with good resolution and possibly wifi.

Anyone could recommend or suggests ones to avoid? Not looking to pay a lot, possibly between £50-£100

I've got a £50 PCWorld gift voucher, anyone know a good deal on there?

Thanks

3 Comments

I've got the Sony DPF D70 (7") at home and it's fantastic - pictures look fantatsic, and it has a wealth of options - slideshows, auto-on/off, remote control etc. I imagine the D80 (8") would be every bit as good, and probably weighs in at around £100...but worth the money.

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;8377838

I've got the Sony DPF D70 (7") at home and it's fantastic - pictures look … I've got the Sony DPF D70 (7") at home and it's fantastic - pictures look fantatsic, and it has a wealth of options - slideshows, auto-on/off, remote control etc. I imagine the D80 (8") would be every bit as good, and probably weighs in at around £100...but worth the money.

Thanks, I think I have seen a few Sony in my local PCWorld with discount, may check it out again.

Cheers. Rep+

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8377879

Might be worth looking on pcworld website to se what they've got

Thanks, done that already, but seems to have a very limited range on website while there's more in my local PCWorld.

I really like people's opinion who actually have/had one.

Cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …86145
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions