Groups

Recommend a driving school/instructor

Anyone, personal experiences? I am in west london i would be grateful if anybody could make a recommendation. Leaning towards Brittania at the moment britannia-driving-school.co.uk/

or these guys

learnerdriving.com/dri…ham

Thanks

6 Comments

i went with an independant instructor, i believe they are better as they only survive if they are good at their jons

You really need to get personal recomendations for th earea you are in.

Either through work collegues / students etc.

It is the best route rather than just picking from telephone book

Original Poster

ilovepink;7586651

i went with an independant instructor, i believe they are better as they … i went with an independant instructor, i believe they are better as they only survive if they are good at their jons

Thanks, was thinking that myself

Original Poster

iglimpse;7586664

You really need to get personal recomendations for th earea you are … You really need to get personal recomendations for th earea you are in.Either through work collegues / students etc.It is the best route rather than just picking from telephone book

good point.

The AA. Quiet expensive, but I got a fantastic instructor in west london too.

Keep well away from the big schools, go with an individual instructor, ask his/her DSA rating, 6 being the highest.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047174
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876398
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1022
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251373

See more discussions