Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Recommend a free pic editor similar to Microsoft paint for Android

Posted 29th OctEdited by:"mutley1"
I installed Microsoft classic paint on to my android phone but it is not very good. The windows version is really good but the android app has very limited functionality.

Anyone can recommend a good free android app for editing pictures? I particularly need arrows and text boxes.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
What's wrong with the one you used yesterday? There was an arrow on that photo?
1117 will go down as one of his worst works.
Disappointingly dull. Next please.
23 Comments
I prefer Dulux Matt Emulsion but each to their own.
Polar
easyphones29/10/2019 11:42

I prefer Dulux Matt Emulsion but each to their own.

Also you will have a very long wait to get Bill to come round.
Could try Adobe Photoshop Sketch.. play.google.com/sto…_GB
Edited by: "morrig" 29th Oct
1117 will go down as one of his worst works.
'I particularly need arrows and text boxes'

What, like this you mean?

38834203-mjAn4.jpg
What's wrong with the one you used yesterday? There was an arrow on that photo?
Sc4mp029/10/2019 15:19

What's wrong with the one you used yesterday? There was an arrow on that …What's wrong with the one you used yesterday? There was an arrow on that photo?

that was on my laptop. i want to edit a pic on my phone without having to transfer it to my laptop then transfer it back to the phone.
AndyRoyd29/10/2019 14:30

don't worry, next one will be more perplexing. i am just building up to it
mutley129/10/2019 16:18

don't worry, next one will be more perplexing. i am just building up to …don't worry, next one will be more perplexing. i am just building up to it

Hopefully as getting very poor lately, not upto your usual Grimms level.
Edited by: "fearona" 29th Oct
mutley129/10/2019 16:18

don't worry, next one will be more perplexing. i am just building up to …don't worry, next one will be more perplexing. i am just building up to it

At least you admit now its all made up.
That's the first step to recovery
fearona29/10/2019 18:32

At least you admit now its all made up.That's the first step to recovery …At least you admit now its all made up.That's the first step to recovery

nope, they are not made up. they just appear so because they are so bizarre but hey, i am sure you always look forward to these weird questions so i wouldn't want to disappoint you i have one which i will be asking tomorrow if i don't manage to solve it myself.
mutley129/10/2019 19:12

nope, they are not made up. they just appear so because they are so …nope, they are not made up. they just appear so because they are so bizarre but hey, i am sure you always look forward to these weird questions so i wouldn't want to disappoint you i have one which i will be asking tomorrow if i don't manage to solve it myself.

1117, they are mostly made up for sure we all have a good laugh
fearona29/10/2019 20:02

1117, they are mostly made up for sure we all have a good laugh

well for what it's worth, i am getting great entertainment from them myself as some of the comments make me laugh even though i am not letting on
but there are some very helpful comments among all the useless ones, which do help me and that is all i am concerned about, i get what i need from them and others can get what they want from these threads, or not as the case may be
mutley129/10/2019 20:11

some of the comments make me laugh even though i am not letting on

Come on mutters, you mean mine don't you

You do don't you
mutley129/10/2019 20:11

well for what it's worth, i am getting great entertainment from them …well for what it's worth, i am getting great entertainment from them myself as some of the comments make me laugh even though i am not letting on but there are some very helpful comments among all the useless ones, which do help me and that is all i am concerned about, i get what i need from them and others can get what they want from these threads, or not as the case may be

Therapy
Come on members, Mutley hasn't responded that this issue is resolved.

So let's dig deep and help him out.
ScubaDudes30/10/2019 12:52

Come on members, Mutley hasn't responded that this issue is resolved. So …Come on members, Mutley hasn't responded that this issue is resolved. So let's dig deep and help him out.

Didn't you read, before the thread was cleaned up AGAIN in response to mutley's reports (the mods here have almost as much resilience (and free time) as mutley. I'd have told him to do one with his pathetic, whinging reports a long time ago) he's working on a new, blockbuster poser, possibly for release today.
deeky30/10/2019 14:54

Didn't you read, before the thread was cleaned up AGAIN in response to …Didn't you read, before the thread was cleaned up AGAIN in response to mutley's reports (the mods here have almost as much resilience (and free time) as mutley. I'd have told him to do one with his pathetic, whinging reports a long time ago) he's working on a new, blockbuster poser, possibly for release today.

I will certainly be ready to assist in the next episode.
tried the recommended apps and they are not what i need but thank you anyway for the suggestions. i have found that the photo editor on my phone works fine but i have to draw the arrows myself with a paint brush. there are arrows on the app but it is in white and you can't change its colour. not great as it doesn't stand out so much.

however it does have the text boxes that i need.

to those who are eagerly awaiting the masterpiece question of the day, i am afraid i will have to let you down as i have managed to find a solution myself, for now
mutley130/10/2019 20:06

i have found that the photo editor on my phone works fine

Thanks for wasting our time
deeky29/10/2019 21:08

Come on mutters, you mean mine don't you You do don't you

Well, he can't mean mine because all mine are removed
must look harder, have deleted my post as thought was a genuine request rather than a mutley attention seeking session
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants