Recommend a good wireless all-in-one printer

... the saga continues but must buy it today for it to be delivered to my father in time for our visit ... any recommendations .... amazon preferred as I have credit with them

18 Comments

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4777472

Like … Like this?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-PIXMA-iP2600-Photo-Printer/dp/B00133WZ4W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238412739&sr=8-7

Looks good Pred, I'll check it out. Canon aren't the best for getting 3rd party ink in my experience, but I'll google around about that. Repped!

isnt there a pixma model for 15 quid in asda? maybe not the same model tho but if its just a basic one you need.

Predikuesi;4777472

Like … Like this?http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-PIXMA-iP2600-Photo-Printer/dp/B00133WZ4W/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1238412739&sr=8-7

That one has an all in one colour cartridge, a printer with seperate colour cartridges would be better

barneydog;4777525

That one has an all in one colour cartridge, a printer with seperate … That one has an all in one colour cartridge, a printer with seperate colour cartridges would be better

Agreed:thumbsup: I didn't notice that.

Think lidl was doing canon ink refills recently. Saw name but didnt look in detail as I dont have a canon. Often a good deal at lidl. Might be worth checking it out if have one available locally

Original Poster

barky;4777514

isnt there a pixma model for 15 quid in asda? maybe not the same model … isnt there a pixma model for 15 quid in asda? maybe not the same model tho but if its just a basic one you need.

barneydog;4777561

Epson Stylus S20http://www.ebuyer.com/product/146926

WoolyM;4777578

Think lidl was doing canon ink refills recently. Saw name but didnt look … Think lidl was doing canon ink refills recently. Saw name but didnt look in detail as I dont have a canon. Often a good deal at lidl. Might be worth checking it out if have one available locally

Thanks all - repped!

Original Poster

How about this one? amazon.co.uk/HP-…mtd

Poss to get cheap HP compatible ink?

( btw, prefer amazon as I have credit with them )

Liddle ol' me;4777736

How about this one? … How about this one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Deskjet-D1560-Colour-Printer/dp/tech-data/B001G7PHWC/ref=de_a_smtdPoss to get cheap HP compatible ink?( btw, prefer amazon as I have credit with them )

Can get HP compatible ink but HP refills very expensive.

Original Poster

WoolyM;4777758

Can get HP compatible ink but HP refills very expensive.

Which printers have the cheapest original ink do you know? Is it epson..?

Liddle ol' me;4777770

Which printers have the cheapest original ink do you know? Is it epson..?

Probably Brother TBH but I can't find a small one

Original Poster

barneydog;4777827

Stylus S20 at ]Amazon]8 pack ink £13.91

barneydog;4777833

Probably Brother TBH but I can't find a small one

Thanks again - not a bad combo price and would save hassle. I appreciate it all the bother anbd would rep you again if I could barneydog! :thumbsup:

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4777770

Which printers have the cheapest original ink do you know?

I'd recommend you get a Lexmark. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

A chip off the old block?

See new OP.... :oops:

i have the lexmark x4650 which is really good with ink and can print wirelessly ..... i paid £60 in tesco 8 months ago so probably a lot cheaper now

Original Poster

faevilangel;4780404

i have the lexmark x4650 which is really good with ink and can print … i have the lexmark x4650 which is really good with ink and can print wirelessly ..... i paid £60 in tesco 8 months ago so probably a lot cheaper now

Thanks for that :thumbsup: But it's[COLOR="Red"] £126.21 [/COLOR]with TESCO direct now - looks like you bagged a bargain! direct.tesco.com/sea…y=6
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions