Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommend a PAYG/Contract Tariff....

I usually go with the cashback offers - however this year was stung as the company went into administration before I got any cash back so I ended up paying £27 for 18 months.

I only use about 100-150 minutes per month, and probably about 50 texts at tops, however I would like to have some data usage (not too much, just need email access and maybe MSN, odd bit of surfing - 50MB per month should be plenty.

The best PAYG option I can see is 3, which would give me 600 free texts and 150mb free data for a £10 top up, however there calls are 20p per minute so would end up costing me about £20 a month in calls!

Ideally I dont want to spend any more than £10 per month. The "cheap" contracts (ie £9 from 3), might not have enough minutes, and then would require a £5 add on making it £14.

Anybody recommend any other tarriffs.....???

5 Comments

02 simplicity?

150 mins, 300 texts £10/ month
    1 month contract

Not sure about data usage. Sorry

I know you've been stung but how about trying a cashback through e2save? They should be relatively safe....(well who is safe these days!!) £7.50 after cashback for 12 months. Orange. Samsung Tocco Lite. (£30 a month contract)

Original Poster

t1nker;5597177

I know you've been stung but how about trying a cashback through e2save? … I know you've been stung but how about trying a cashback through e2save? They should be relatively safe....(well who is safe these days!!) £7.50 after cashback for 12 months. Orange. Samsung Tocco Lite. (£30 a month contract)

Could give one of the bigger companys a go I guess...

shane8960;5597343

Could give one of the bigger companys a go I guess...

I know it's a lot of money to lose...but it would only be for 12 months worse case...and they are one of the bigger players in the market..not some unknown. I've just completed a cashback with them. No problems.

:thumbsup:

P.S. not sure on the data charges...happy hunting

Original Poster

t1nker;5597418

I know it's a lot of money to lose...but it would only be for 12 months … I know it's a lot of money to lose...but it would only be for 12 months worse case...and they are one of the bigger players in the market..not some unknown. I've just completed a cashback with them. No problems.:thumbsup:P.S. not sure on the data charges...happy hunting

I have had 4 years worth of "12 months free" previous to that and never had a problem, was just annoyed when I ended up paying nearly £500 for a phone that wasnt worth much (K770i) and only used about 10% of my contract allowance.

Will have a dig around tonight see what I can see with the "big" sites.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77736
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047154
      3. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930

See more discussions