Recommend a phone contract?

8 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2011
Never had a contract before and all this redemption cash back is confusing. Is it worth doing? Also what deal would you recommend? I don't know much about what phones are good. About £25 a month I want to pay with the phone for free. Need lots of texts and some Internet, minutes not to concerned about. What good deals are there?

Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

thanks that looks brilliant i just dont have the £99 upfront to spare

Hi I recently got an iPhone 4 for free 900 mins, unlimited texts and 750mb data for £40/month. I know it's more than £25/month but theres a discount code available which gives you 3 months half price.

Original Poster

Angryman81

Hi I recently got an iPhone 4 for free 900 mins, unlimited texts and … Hi I recently got an iPhone 4 for free 900 mins, unlimited texts and 750mb data for £40/month. I know it's more than £25/month but theres a discount code available which gives you 3 months half price.

Where was that hun?

Can't post the link at the mo as I'm on my phone but if you go on the money supermarket site, search for mobiles-iPhone 4- free handset, it should come up. I'll try and get a link for you a bit later.

Original Poster

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!77
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…1111
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition76881
    4. Win a trip to Dublin, with Ireland.com via Classic FM23

See more discussions