Recommend a Pick Your Own near Birmingham!!

9 replies
Found 13th Jul 2010
Looking for a good pick your own farm near Birmingham. There's looooads out there but I don't know which to go to this weekend! Have been to one in Staffs before but can someone recommend one please! Looking particularly for raspberries!!

9 Comments

Banned

Can you not grow your own?

Banned

Inb4 pointless comment. Oh wut wait? What just happened? Surely not? inb4 sheep. Oh.

Hello Miss Salmon, unfortunately I do not know a great deal about Pick your own facilities in the west midlands area, but I wish you good luck in your endeavor.

Original Poster

DLM

Can you not grow your own?

In a flat in the middle on Birmingham? Not really!

Banned

baffledsalmon

In a flat in the middle on Birmingham? Not really!

Nobody you know who has a garden.

You could use a corner maybe.

Original Poster

vibeone

Inb4 pointless comment. Oh wut wait? What just happened? Surely not? inb4 … Inb4 pointless comment. Oh wut wait? What just happened? Surely not? inb4 sheep. Oh.Hello Miss Salmon, unfortunately I do not know a great deal about Pick your own facilities in the west midlands area, but I wish you good luck in your endeavor.

Hahaha!

Packington Moor between Lichfield and Tamworth come off the M42 at Junction 10 and head towards Lichfield. Great farm shop as well with a cafe on site.
packingtonmoor-events.co.uk/map…htm

Original Poster

mikebike

Packington Moor between Lichfield and Tamworth come off the M42 at … Packington Moor between Lichfield and Tamworth come off the M42 at Junction 10 and head towards Lichfield. Great farm shop as well with a cafe on site.http://www.packingtonmoor-events.co.uk/map.htm

Thanks, will check it out!

Hints at Manor Farm near Tamworth or is that the one you have been to.

Manor Farm, Hints, Tamworth, B78 3DW

BTW a friend went there last week and said the raspberries are not ready yet, so may be worth checking at wherever you go before you set out if going specifically for them.

There is one out near Kinver (Stourbridge area).
Also driving out towards Evesham from Redditch used to have a good selection.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2231
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476

See more discussions