Groups

Recommend a set of pots and pans

Morning,

I have a long service award coming up which gets me £200 gift.

Was thinking of changing pots and pans in kitchen, I use a set which name can't recall but are copper bottomed, don't think best quality as one of the bases fell off! They burn very easy as well.

I cook a lot and wondered if anyone could recommend a set they have used.

Regards

Ally

15 Comments

Russell hobbs ceramic non stick are the best and easy to wash.

I bought some beka ones about 10 years ago with copper bottoms and by Marco Pierre white. Came wit a lifetime guarantee can't imagine ever using other pans. Doubt they have these exact ones but probably have similar and the Marco was obviously just an endorsement but I think their fab. We had them from Debenhams

After alot of research we recently got the salter "marble" ones, they are excellent quality and the non-stick is really the best iv ever used.

Having had my own place for 25+ years and using all sorts of pots - I'd say go for 18/10 stainless steel set. They'll be heavy, robust and will survive all sorts of cooking and scrubbing.

Stellar, particularly the 7000 range. There was a HUKD a while back I will see if I can find it.

hotukdeals.com/dea…480
    Edited by: "windym" 9th Oct 2016

Can't beat teal non stick and they always have offers on?

tefal*

hmm I would say anything cast iron. it will last longer then a family generation

le creuset

Original Poster

Thanks for replies everyone!

Go for hundies

Berndes vario click.

Really expensive but they are solidly built and excellent pans.

Kirkland /Costco seem decent even the wife says so and she is a cookshop buyer

+1 for Stellar pans.
    They can normally be bought singularly in TK Maxx (£15 - £25) and have the double benefit of being induction hob compatible.

Original Poster

Anyone used Genware? 18/10 pots and pans which seem to be aimed at commercial kitchens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions