Expired

Recommend a strimmer that uses blades?

2 replies
Found 21st Jun 2014
Can anyone recommend a strimmer that uses blades not a line feed? I'm not necessarily looking for bargain basement, but don't really need to spend more than £60.

Most sites don't seem to differentiate between line and blade. One strimmer on Argos says it has both auto line feed and blades. I assume that means it doesn't have a line and therefore can be classed as auto line feed?

Many thanks

1. Ask
  2. Strimmer
2 Comments

The Bosch Art strimmers use blades, They're available both as mains and Li-ion rechargeable and in two sizes I think . Best to shop around as they're quite often on offer at Argos ,B&Q etc. Had my Li-ion rechargeable now over a year its great .
Edited by: "rogparki" 21st Jun 2014

Original Poster

rogparki

The Bosch Art strimmers use blades, They're available both as mains and … The Bosch Art strimmers use blades, They're available both as mains and Li-ion rechargeable and in two sizes I think . Best to shop around as they're quite often on offer at Argos ,B&Q etc. Had my Li-ion rechargeable now over a year its great .

Thanks.

I went for this one in the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G918
    2. Driving anxiety.2734
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester12
    4. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713

See more discussions