Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommend a TV Cabinet please - My 1 yr old is doing my head in!!!

Nothing under my TV is sacred any more....the Wii, the PS3, the DVD player, the remotes, the eyetoy, the wiimotes, the sky box, the Singstar thingy....they are ending up covered in snot, or all over the house.....

Currently rocking a 32"crt but that'll change soon for a 42" plasma....need you guys to recommend a cabinet with glass fronted doors on the front.....couldnt see much at Ikea online....

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

I had one from ikea that had lockable glass doors but that was a few years ago now.

It will only get worse. I have a 2 yr old and he's into all my stuff to. Already ripped my psp apart. Ive resorted to put my coffee table in front of my unit. Safer as well cos u dont want ur tv falling.

When my son was at the crawling stage we had no problems with him touching the tv or putting things into the video because...........................he was scared of balloons lol and we just blu tacked a balloon to the tv cabinet and he NEVER went near it lol

Original Poster

i have two girls - aged 5 & (nearly)4....they're a s good as gold and dont go near anything, and only need to be told once. My 16 month old boy on the other hand is an absolute pain in the ******** ar*e - hence this post. I found the singstar microphones in the washing machine just now - he's driving me nuts!!

Neiliboy;7408714

i have two girls - aged 5 & (nearly)4....they're a s good as gold and … i have two girls - aged 5 & (nearly)4....they're a s good as gold and dont go near anything, and only need to be told once. My 16 month old boy on the other hand is an absolute pain in the ******** ar*e - hence this post. I found the singstar microphones in the washing machine just now - he's driving me nuts!!

:lol: I once came downstairs to find my son who was in his babywalker, had stuck the contents of a packet of sanitary towels onto the wall :-D

bossyboots;7408598

When my son was at the crawling stage we had no problems with him … When my son was at the crawling stage we had no problems with him touching the tv or putting things into the video because...........................he was scared of balloons lol and we just blu tacked a balloon to the tv cabinet and he NEVER went near it lol

Neiliboy;7408714

i have two girls - aged 5 & (nearly)4....they're a s good as gold and … i have two girls - aged 5 & (nearly)4....they're a s good as gold and dont go near anything, and only need to be told once. My 16 month old boy on the other hand is an absolute pain in the ******** ar*e - hence this post. I found the singstar microphones in the washing machine just now - he's driving me nuts!!

Bossyboots has the right idea there, when my lad was little he put jam on toast in the vcr, said it was for the teletubbies because they never had jam on their teletubby toast :roll: well after that and getting sick of him kissing the screen, yuk, I put the thing he was scared of most in front of the tv, it was a little interactive E.T. he never went near it again. :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;7408843

Bossyboots has the right idea there, when my lad was little he put jam on … Bossyboots has the right idea there, when my lad was little he put jam on toast in the vcr, said it was for the teletubbies because they never had jam on their teletubby toast :roll: well after that and getting sick of him kissing the screen, yuk, I put the thing he was scared of most in front of the tv, it was a little interactive E.T. he never went near it again. :thumbsup:

:lol: Jam for the teletubbies :lol: I love hearing stories about toddlers - they are so funny and innocent but so full of devilment :-D

bossyboots;7408860

:lol: Jam for the teletubbies :lol: I love hearing stories about … :lol: Jam for the teletubbies :lol: I love hearing stories about toddlers - they are so funny and innocent but so full of devilment :-D

I know I thought that when I was reading :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1719
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions