Recommend a Wii game please.....

5 replies
Found 10th Oct 2007
Bought a Wii, have Brain Academy and Wii Play on order. It came with Wii sports.

We went and bought 2 preowned games at the weekend - Mario Party 8 and Rayman:Raving Rabbids.

The Rayman game seems really hard and the boys are 7.5 and 4.5 years old. Does anyone know of a suitable game I could exchange it for?

6 Comments

Disney Cars would be suitable for their age group,they might like Cooking Mama too.Theres a Sonic game,not played it so don't know if it be too hardfor them if they finding Rayman diffucult,its different in here cos if they need help I'm happy to play and help them along on the games cos I'm into games myself.

Original Poster

We are both happy to help them with whatever game but even I found it hard! lol My arm was killing me and I have no co-ordination:oops:

The Wii Play when it comes will help them with the co-ordination and will help them learn to play the Wii better so it will help make other games easier,sometimes its getting used to the controllers that takes time.

chrissie.g

We are both happy to help them with whatever game but even I found it … We are both happy to help them with whatever game but even I found it hard! lol My arm was killing me and I have no co-ordination:oops:

Yeh you need to practice for sure and the Wii Play will help you do that,our Wii on everyday but I usually just let the children play it at weekends,however my son he plays with the DS daily,we just got the 1 tv so its not fair on my daughter if she wants to watch tv and she not into comp games as much as us,besides he just comes online,he on here more than me now.

Original Poster

Thanks for your help. :thumbsup: Ours is on for an hour or so each evening but like you its not fair on our daughter (22mths) as she keeps walking by and getting hit in the face! She also misses the tv.

They are really good on the Playstation and DS and seem to quite capable of playing anything just the Rayman one seems to be causing them problems. I think the only level either of them could manage was the first one when they had to run.

They don't seem to have had a problem with the Sports game and do better than us adults!!!!

My partner usually plays Tiger Woods in evening,I've not been playing my Zelda game in a while now but need to get back into it cos I was playing Tomb Raider.
If they good with the Playstation and DS its only a matter of time before they pick up the Wii.
Yeh my kids are better at the Boxing on the Sports,they got more energy than us and can keep going.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33135
    2. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89179
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203

See more discussions