Recommend a word game app

Found 9th Sep 2017
I am looking for recommendation of word game apps that are free on android. Thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
BAIKOH -fast paced and like tetris but with words. If you prefer something at a slower pace try Classic Words - basically the same as scrabble.
alphabetty saga or word park
scramble...... A 2 minute game of 3 rounds with an opponent. Letters are placed on board and you find as many words as you can in the time limit.
Original Poster
kt211 h, 51 m ago

scramble...... A 2 minute game of 3 rounds with an opponent. Letters are …scramble...... A 2 minute game of 3 rounds with an opponent. Letters are placed on board and you find as many words as you can in the time limit.

this sounds really cool. will look into this.
Wordscape has me hooked
Original Poster
GlentoranMark15 m ago

Wordscape has me hooked

just had a quick look and it looks a little too complicated for me but i will download it and see. thanks.
Only just noticed it was you Mutley, any progress on the App Inventor?

Wordscape is really simple although the ads can be a bit annoying. I rarely play any games but this is something you can pick up and play in short sessions. Be wary though if using mobile data, they have video ads that ate up all my data last month. I now only play it in my house and under wifi.
Original Poster
GlentoranMark4 h, 13 m ago

Only just noticed it was you Mutley, any progress on the App …Only just noticed it was you Mutley, any progress on the App Inventor?Wordscape is really simple although the ads can be a bit annoying. I rarely play any games but this is something you can pick up and play in short sessions. Be wary though if using mobile data, they have video ads that ate up all my data last month. I now only play it in my house and under wifi.

i didn't think a games app would use data???? i best check the suduko app that i had downloaded to my husband's phone doesn't do that!
mutley119 m ago

i didn't think a games app would use data???? i best check the suduko app …i didn't think a games app would use data???? i best check the suduko app that i had downloaded to my husband's phone doesn't do that!

It's not the app itself, it's the ads that accompany it and as it uses video ads, it downloads the video in the background not giving the option to use over wifi only. This is a feature of Adsense where it downloads the ad in advance so the user is not waiting on a connection.
Original Poster
GlentoranMark11 m ago

It's not the app itself, it's the ads that accompany it and as it uses …It's not the app itself, it's the ads that accompany it and as it uses video ads, it downloads the video in the background not giving the option to use over wifi only. This is a feature of Adsense where it downloads the ad in advance so the user is not waiting on a connection.

makes sense. i hadn't really thought about the ads using data so thanks. i have just checked my husband's phone and the app does not have adds and works with no wifi or data connection, so all good
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants