EXPIRED

Recommend an easy to use freeview ONLY lcd tv?

I need to buy an lcd tv for my grandad as his bedroom tv, it needs to

19 or 22 widescreen
have a really simple remote
ability to disable other inputs (like panasonic plasma)so it turns onto dab and can't be accidentally put into other input
free/digital tuner only so he can't accidentally put it into analogue which is turned off in his area
preferably be a decent brand, sony, panasonic, samsung, phillips, lg

reallly good picture quality, amazing value are not so important.

budget to £400

cheers!

3 Comments

My mum is 86 and I bought her the Technica from Tescos with built in freeview, before she had that she had virgin/video/tv remotes now all on one and she has not called me to put things right at all since she has had this tv so it i obviously easy as I used to be up her house every night when she had the 3 remotes (and she had had them for yerars but could never remember which remote for which)

Original Poster

thanks, he really wants a brand name tho so if anyone else has a suggestion. are there any that don't have an analogue tuner yet?

glint;5627819

thanks, he really wants a brand name tho so if anyone else has a … thanks, he really wants a brand name tho so if anyone else has a suggestion. are there any that don't have an analogue tuner yet?

Philios TVs have a Digital button so that if anything else is selected just press that one button and it goes back ot freeview on matter what you have selected,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best student laptop max budget £300?11
    2. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?45
    3. Help choosing an Android box please.44
    4. Help : NowTV Movie pass23

See more discussions