Groups

Recommend An iPhone 3g In-car Holder

Looking for a decent and reliable In-Car holder for iPhone 3g for under £10. Bought one from ebay awhile ago and broke on its 1st drive. Could you please recommend one, i dont mind ebay items but if you have personally used one then i could trust it.

Many thanks

7 Comments

Original Poster

7dayshop.com/cat…693

What you think, looks decent at a good price along with 30day refund

i will see if there is any alternatives first and BTW have you ordered before from 7dayshop

It seems ok at that price (some sites are doing the same for double the price). Although I've never bought a mount from 7 day shop, I hv however bought other stuff & up until now hv no cause for complaint from the stuff I've recd from them. They appear very speedy & efficient!

Original Poster

sajsaleem;8485236

It seems ok at that price (some sites are doing the same for double the … It seems ok at that price (some sites are doing the same for double the price). Although I've never bought a mount from 7 day shop, I hv however bought other stuff & up until now hv no cause for complaint from the stuff I've recd from them. They appear very speedy & efficient!

good to hear, do they accept paypal/google checkout, domt feel secure giving this company my details

Don't worry abt giving them yr CC details, they r kosher I've been buying stuff from them for a couple o' years & hv had no probs & anyway, remember, yr covered by yr CC company anyway from any fraudulent transactions.......

Original Poster

the porter;8485974

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acco-Kensington-K33446US-Dash-Mount/dp/B001G7PIDA/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272548548&sr=8-8 i use this its fine

Reviews say its not very good however one said about using as a Windscreen not dash. lol what do you do?

I have this and it is absolutely fab! I can easily have it in the centre of my console or to the side and no tell tale signs on my windscreen. It's also ideal for use with the nDrive satnav as it is near the windscreen.

ARKON MINI CAR FRICTION DASH MOUNT KIT IPHONE - Ebay ID : 180494824194

I've been round and round roundabouts and it doesn't shift an inch and the iPhone is held very steady in the cradle.

Edit: It's £7.99 above your limit but very well worth it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions